Friday, July 30, 2010

New Job

Although I am taking an embarrassingly long time to post anything on my lovely little food blog, I just wanted all of my loyal readers to know (yes, all four of you) that I have recently taken on another writing gig. I am now the Austin French Restaurants Examiner for www.examiner.com. I am just getting started (I actually submitted my first article for review today), but I am pretty excited about the possibility of having my writing exposed to a wider audience. I will probably post my articles, especially since they will all relate to food, on my blog as well and I will attempt to continue writing about my personal culinary adventures. Hopefully, I will do said writing more often than, I don't know, once every couple of weeks. Geez. For someone who hopes to be a food writer and for someone who does actually eat every day, you would think I would find more time to post on here than I actually do. Oh, well. Perhaps I will have a little tidbit for you all in the next day or so - I am planning a creative use of leftover black beans for dinner tonight. It shall be in the vein of Cuban black beans and rice with fried plantains, but since I am doing all of this recipe-less, I am not entirely sure how it will turn out. No worries - we went to a birthday party this morning (yes, I made the cake) and I walked out with a lovely box of extra pizza. Should dinner be less than delectable, Domino's will sub just fine. Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment