Sunday, March 14, 2010

Specialization

Well, I have decided that random postings on my blog are just not working for me. Honestly, it seems like I am inspired to write only when it is about food, so here is my big announcement for the day: welcome to Central Texas' newest food blog! Yep, I am going to put myself into that little niche, already filled by any number of other gloriously written blogs about a myriad of food related topics. How am I going to stand out? Yeah, I don't really know the answer to that one yet, but I am going to give it a shot at least. I have to keep reminding myself that I got into this purely for the sake of writing for myself. Like I said though, writing for myself has quickly turned in the direction of my other personal/professional passion: food. Anyway, I just wanted to make public what the title of my blog already indicates. Making Every Day Gourmet is not just how and what I write about, it is really how I live and cook, both in my own home and as a soon-to-be-graduating (yay!) culinary student. Whew - announcement done. I am working on a few things right now, some of which I hope to finalize this week and some of which I hope will turn into a journey for me that will yield many, many more blogs in the future. Look for more on this in the coming weeks! Until then, happy daylight savings time and welcome, Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment